M I S
About the Course
M I S course in Delhi then join JPIE. A Management Information System (M I S) is a computerised database which organises financial information and programmes in such a way that it generates regular reports on operations on every level of management in a company. It is also possible to obtain special reports from the system easily.
- Student learns MS-office( MS word, Excel, Power Point, Access and outlook).
- The learn Advanced Excel with V B A and Macros
- Our trainer also teaches you SQL
- Tableau is also taught in our institute.
Who should go for this course?
Anyone who wants to make their career in M I S or Advance Excel
Basic Knowledge of Excel, Candidate’s from some programming field gets added advantage
- MS Word is a graphical word processing program that allows users to type and save documents. Similar to other word processors, it contains helpful tools to create documents.
- MS Excel is a spreadsheet. It features on calculations, graphing tools and Making tables
- MS Power Point is powerful presentation software. This program uses slides to convey information rich in multimedia
- MS Access is a database management system (DBMS) . To create data base and manage it.
- MS Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager and contact manager.
- Overview of the Basics of Excel
- Working with Functions
- Data Validations
- Working on Templates
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Working on Reports
- Conditional Formatting
- VBA and Macros
- Pivot Table/ Pivot Reporting
- Advance formulas: Sum ifs, Sum Product, Index, Match, Lookup etc
- Basic Concepts
- Fetch Data From the Database
- Filtering Data and Making Simple Calculations
- Using Multiple Filters at Once time
- Ordering Your Results
- Inner Joins, Outer Joins, Right join
- Import, Export, Truncate
- Database Keys
VBA: Visual Basic Applications enables to create user-defined functions (U D F s), automating processes and accessing Windows API and other low-level functions through dynamic-link libraries (DLLs). It supersedes and expands on the abilities of earlier application-specific macro programming languages such as Word's Basic. It controls many aspects of the host application,that includes manipulating user interface features, such as menus and tool bars, and working with custom user forms or dialog boxes
Tableau: Tableau has mapping functionality, and is able to plot latitude and longitude coordinates. It criticizes on being overly US-centric. It also offers custom decoding, as well as five ways to access their products: Desktop (both professional and personal editions), Server, Online (which scales to support thousands of users), Reader, and Public, with the last two free to use. Visible, a consumer data visualisation mobile apps, released in 2015